Simply Music Piano
Simply Music students—children, teenagers, adults and seniors alike—are discovering that they have an ability to learn piano more easily and naturally than they thought possible.
- Master a repertoire that includes classical, contemporary, blues, jazz, accompaniments, etc.
- Experience playing as a natural self-expression.
- Enjoy music as a highly positive, self-affirming pursuit.
Simply Music Rhapsody - Music & Movement
The Music Rhapsody program, developed by internationally renowned music educator Lynn Kleiner, addresses each age and stage of childhood development.
- Beautiful, diverse songs, singable phrases, repetition with variety, the use of instruments, puppets and visuals all foster the love of music in an exciting and creative environment.
- It is a program that, to its core, acknowledges and values the input and creativity of each and every child.
Play-a-Story - Piano
Kids need to have fun and enjoy music if we want daily practice to be anything more than a test of discipline. Let them improvise, experiment and be adventurous on their instrument. In short, if they're going to play music, they need to be allowed to, well, play.
- Developed by Australian music educator Lyndel Kennedy.
- Musicopolis programs are designed to guide students in ways tailored to the developmental needs of 4 to 6 year olds.